Version 2206 (Build 15330.20196) Feature updates Excel Copy data from the status bar: Quickly copy information from aggregations like "Sum," "Average," and "Count" from the status bar. See details in blog post Find your data faster: The AutoFilter function is now noticeably faster! These...
Version 2205 (Build 15225.20288)
Security updates listed here
- We fixed an issue where dataverse was showing in 2019 ribbon.
- We fixed an issue that could cause the application to close unexpectedly when using the Access Database Engine OLEDB API with a database containing links to SharePoint lists.
- We fixed an issue caused while attempting to support Unicode character in unique identifier column.
- We fixed an issue that caused some Outlook users to experience a close unexpectedly shortly after boot intermittently.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to experience a close unexpectedly when opening an Online Archive or Shared Mailbox.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see multiple copies of a shared calendar rendered in certain circumstances.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see the error message, "The attempted operation failed. An object could not be found" when searching an LDAP address book.
- We fixed an issue that caused unnecessary network traffic for users on premise Exchange.
- We fixed an issue for rare coauthoring instances where some replies to comments aren’t shown until the next time a document is opened.
- We fixed an issue that reduces merge conflicts with documents with the same hyperlink.
- We fixed an issue when opening up the font dropdown in Excel, the highlighted font was not the one currently selected in the document.
- We fixed an issue with SVG objects to handle text-anchor, end attributes and correctly maintain the current text position.
- Release notes for Current Channel releases - Office release notes
- What's new in Microsoft 365 - Office Support