Version 2206 (Build 15330.20230) Resolved issues Excel We fixed an issue where shared workbooks in .xls format may improperly merge changes. We fixed an issue where an AMSI scan would cause the app to close unexpectedly. We fixed a visual glitch in the Formula bar. We fixed an issue that...
Version 2206 (Build 15330.20196)
- Copy data from the status bar: Quickly copy information from aggregations like "Sum," "Average," and "Count" from the status bar.
See details in blog post
- Find your data faster: The AutoFilter function is now noticeably faster! These improvements were achieved by reducing memory usage and optimizing the calls made by the filter’s comparison algorithm. The optimizations are especially noticeable on low-end devices that have less memory or slower CPU-memory throughput. Learn more
- Speeding up Formula Entry: Excel has sped up entering a formula in a cell noticeably by reducing memory usage, making more efficient use of allocated memory, and optimizing redrawing. These optimizations are more noticeable on devices with slower Memory or slower CPU-Memory throughput as well as for larger cell ranges.
- Text Anchored Comments: As part of PowerPoint's modern comments, customers will now have the ability to anchor comments to specific ranges of text.
- We fixed an issue where shared workbooks in .xls format may improperly merge changes.
- We fixed an issue where an AMSI scan would cause the app to close unexpectedly.
- We fixed an issue that caused Excel to close unexpectedly when showing live preview of a chart.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the Room Finder from loading in the GCC-High environment.
- We fixed an issue where users were not able to add room mailboxes to the calendar.
- We fixed an issue where changing the sensitivity label on a document while coauthoring with others might lose the picked sensitivity label.
- We fixed an issue where mandatory sensitivity labeling was not required for save-as when using browse to a location.
- We fixed an issue where nested fields in headers display incorrectly while scrolling.
- We fixed an issue where we attempt font downloads in cases they are known and expected to stop working during downloading, which results in unnecessary resources being used.
- Release notes for Current Channel releases - Office release notes
- What's new in Microsoft 365 - Office Support