New Microsoft 365 Current Channel v2206 build 15330.20246 has been released. Release notes will be posted when made available by Microsoft. Source: Release notes for Current Channel releases - Office release notes What's new in Microsoft 365 - Office Support...
Version 2206 (Build 15330.20230)
- We fixed an issue where shared workbooks in .xls format may improperly merge changes.
- We fixed an issue where an AMSI scan would cause the app to close unexpectedly.
- We fixed a visual glitch in the Formula bar.
- We fixed an issue that caused Excel to close unexpectedly when showing live preview of a chart.
- We fixed an issue that was causing the app to close unexpectedly.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the Room Finder from loading in the GCC-High environment.
- We fixed an issue where users were not able to add room mailboxes to the calendar.
- We fixed an issue where changing the sensitivity label on a document while coauthoring with others might lose the picked sensitivity label.
- We fixed an issue where mandatory sensitivity labeling was not required for save-as when using browse to a location.
- We fixed an issue in Visio that caused the application to stop responding when repeatedly zooming in and out.
- We fixed an issue where nested fields in headers display incorrectly while scrolling.
- We fixed an issue where we attempt font downloads in cases they are known and expected to stop working during downloading, which results in unnecessary resources being used.
- Release notes for Current Channel releases - Office release notes
- What's new in Microsoft 365 - Office Support
Latest Office Insider Updates Get the latest Insider build | Office Insider Release Notes for Beta Channel - Office release notes Release Notes Current Channel (Preview) - Office release notes https://www.elevenforum.com/t/new-office-insider-beta-channel-v2210-build-15726-20000-sept-28.9292/...