This is a patch release to fix issues in v0.57.2 to fix a few bugs we deemed important for stability based on incoming rates. See v0.57.0 for full release notes.
- #17332: AlwaysOnTop windows would lose their topmost status sometimes. It'll be reapplied when detected.
- #17390: PowerToys Run would consume 100% of the CPU when many changes were done on settings. This is fixed.
- #17406: FancyZones not restoring rounded corners after unsnapping bug is fixed.
- #17367: Not everyone was happy with FancyZones removing rounded corners on Windows 11. This is now a setting.
- #17318: Settings would get stuck in a loop checking for updates too frequently. This is fixed.
- #1605: PowerToys Run can now run programs as a different user.
- #17468: PowerToys Run WindowWalker crashed on startup on certain Virtual Desktop configurations. This is fixed.
- #16283: New installations or updates of VS Code were not being picked up by PowerToys Run.
- #17454: PowerToys Run was taking a long time to show queries on configurations with many network interfaces. This is fixed.
- #17027: Some applications were not being resnapped to a Zone as they were restarted. This is fixed.
- #17410: Sign the PowerToys .msi file bundled in the .exe installer.
- #17513: Special shortcuts like Control Panel and File Explorer appear again in PowerToys Run.
- #16552: Improve FancyZones Editor grid editor support for screen readers.
- #17537: Update the .net core installed version to 3.1.23, containing security fixes.
- #17493: Fix crash on Developer File Preview when the setting file is not created yet.
- #17539: Fix FancyZones bug when restoring original size of windows when unsnapping on certain display scalings.
- #17570: Additional logging for the Windows Terminal plugin in PowerToys Run.
Installer SHA256 Hash92D657A001578AEE5B5A3F0748AC7C89C54C870BB86221A5ECFFF1506BD57C41
This is a patch release to fix issues in v0.57.2 to fix a few bugs we deemed important for stability based on incoming rates. See v0.57.0 for full release notes. #17332: AlwaysOnTop windows would...
Microsoft Store download: