Have just purchased a Surface Pro 8 tablet by itself without a physical keyboard or any other optional accessories
- When using Edge or Chrome the default virtual keyboard comes up just fine.
- When tapping on the Steam log in box the virtual keyboard does not appear, however I can bring it up using the icon in the right hand side of the taskbar
- If I want to sign in with the account added during initial set up a different looking virtual keyboard comes up
- When trying to log in with an additional user (added after the initial setup), this takes me to a new screen for a first time log in, the virtual keyboard does not appear and there is no button on the screen to bring it up as far as I can tell
- There is an option to bring up a virtual keyboard while on the first sign in screen but when I hit sign in it disappears
- Windows Build/Version
- Version: 21H2 - Build Number: 22000.376