Temporarily revert localhost enhancements while investigating a regression [GH 8679] Add more error messages to improved error model Source: https://github.com/microsoft/WSL/releases/tag/0.65.3 See also: https://www.elevenforum.com/t/install-windows-subsystem-for-linux-wsl-in-windows-11.377/
- Improvements to localhost relay to have better performance and accurately report bind failures.
- Use /dev/ptp0 to keep guest chock in sync with the host
- Improve the error message if the distro list can't be fetched and wire it to wsl.exe --list --online
- Update Linux kernel to 188.8.131.52
- Fix 9p filesystem regressions since the last v5.10 WSL2 kernel
- Enable support for the Precision Time Protocol (PTP) clock device
- Enable Retbleed mitigations in x86_64 builds
- Enable nftables and traffic control
- Enable VGEM driver
- Update Microsoft.WSLg to version 1.0.41
- WSLg: add default x11 bell sound
- WSLg: Update /etc/wsl.conf to set the default user to wslg
- WSLGd: add option to start weston under gdbserver
- WSLGd: simplify weston command line construction
- compositor: add wslgd-notify
- compositor: Stop trapping SIGINT
- compositor: load xwayland module last
- rdp: resize margin adjustment for MoveWindow/SnapArrange PDU
- rdpaudio: use pthread_cancel instead of pthread_kill
- xwayland: give Xwayland its own session
- xwayland: Don't track focus for override redirect windows
Improvements to localhost relay to have better performance and accurately report bind failures. Use /dev/ptp0 to keep guest chock in sync with the host Improve the error message if the distro list ...
The Windows Subsystem for Linux lets developers run a GNU/Linux environment -- including most command-line tools, utilities, and applications -- directly on Windows, unmodified, without the overhead of a traditional virtual machine or dualboot setup. WSL 2 is a new version of the Windows...