Check Windows Updates
64-bit ISO download:
ARM64 ISO download:
KB5022363 Windows 11 Insider Beta Build 22621.1180 and 22623.1180 - Jan. 19
Check Windows Updates UUP Dump: 64-bit ISO download: https://uupdump.net/selectlang.php?id=90f48a2c-c184-4ea1-8bec-c921f5e961ee https://uupdump.net/selectlang.php?id=296260dc-8dbe-4e25-af8f-3ba301ef4b87 ARM64 ISO download...
Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621.1095 and Build 22623.1095 (KB5022364) to the Beta Channel.
- Build 22623.1095 = New features rolling out.
- Build 22621.1095 = New features off by default.
KB5018863 Enablement Package for Windows 11 22H2 build 22623.xxx
REMINDER: Insiders who were previously on Build 22622 will automatically get moved to Build 22623 via an enablement package. The enablement package artificially increments the build number for the update with new features getting rolled out and turned on to make it easier to differentiate from devices with the update with features off by default. This approach is being used for the Beta Channel only and is not indicative of any changes or plans for final feature rollouts.
Insiders who landed in the group with new features turned off by default (Build 22621.xxxx) can check for updates and choose to install the update that will have features rolling out (Build 22623.xxx).
Changes and Improvements in Build 22621.1095 & 22623.1095
- The search box design in the Start menu has been updated with more rounded corners to reflect the design of the search box on the taskbar.
Add or Remove Search Button on Taskbar in Windows 11 TutorialThe Search button on the taskbar allows you to quickly use Windows Search (Win+S) to search for apps, documents, email, files, folders, music, people, photos, settings, and videos on your device, and to search the web. Reference...www.elevenforum.com
Design of search box on the Start menu has more rounded corners.
Changes and Improvements in Build 22623.1095
- Moved Quick Assist out of Windows Tools so it displays directly in the Start menu’s All apps list and is easier to find.
Get and Give Remote Assistance with Quick Assist app in Windows 10How to Get and Give Remote Assistance with Quick Assist app in Windows 10www.tenforums.com
Open Windows Tools in Windows 11 TutorialWindows Tools,, formerly Administrative Tools, is a folder in Control Panel that contains tools for system administrators and advanced users. The tools in the folder might vary depending on which edition of Windows you are using. Starting with Windows 11 build 25272 and build 22623.1095...www.elevenforum.com
Fixes in Build 22623.1095
[Taskbar & System Tray]
- Fixed a couple issues which could result in the top half of the taskbar getting clipped.
- Fixed an issue where the uninstall app dialog might not display correctly in the Start menu in certain cases, making the buttons inaccessible.
- Fixed an issue causing filtering by publisher name to not match correctly on the Processes page.
- Fixed an issue causing some services to not show in the Services page after filtering is applied.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in new processes appearing in a filtered list if launched while a filter is set.
- We fixed the issue where some dialogs were not rendering in the correct theme when applied from Task Manager Settings page.
- The issue causing the data content area of the Processes page to flash once when theme changes are applied in the Task Manager Settings page is fixed.
- The Startup apps page in Task manager will now list apps as expected.
- Fixed an issue which could cause a black flash when opening Task Manager.
- If there are no matching search results, Task Manager will now explicitly say that.
- Fixed a Task Manager crash that could happen when attempting to end certain processes.
- You can now set focus to the search box by pressing CTRL + F.
Fixes for BOTH Build 22621.1095 & Build 22623.1095
[Search on the Taskbar]The following known issues only apply for Windows Insiders who received one of the different treatments for how search looks on the taskbar as mentioned here this blog post:
- We’ve made improvements to reliability to fix some crashes and the performance of animations and transitions.
- We fixed the issue causing the search box on taskbar to not render correctly and display visual artifacts.
- We fixed the issue causing layout issues with right-to-left display languages like Arabic.
- New! We changed the experience for preview .NET Framework updates. After you installed this update, all future preview (optional) .NET Framework updates would display on the Settings > Windows Update > Advanced options > Optional updates On that page, you could control which optional updates you wanted to install.
Check for and Install Optional Updates in Windows 11 TutorialIn Windows 11, you decide when and how to get the latest updates to keep your device running smoothly and securely. When you update, you'll get the latest fixes and security improvements, helping your device run efficiently and stay protected. In most cases, restarting your device completes the...www.elevenforum.com
- We fixed an issue that affected Windows Server 2022 domain controllers (DC). They stopped responding when they handled Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) requests.
- We fixed an issue that might have occurred when the Input Method Editor (IME) was active. Applications might have stopped responding when you used the mouse and keyboard at the same time.
- We fixed an issue that affected exe. It stopped responding.
- We fixed an issue that affected how fast you could copy items from a network to a local computer. For some users, the copy speed was slower than expected.
- We fixed an issue that affected certain systems that had firmware Trusted Platform Modules. (TPM). This issue stopped you from using AutoPilot to set up those systems.
- We fixed a resource conflict issue between two or more threads (known as a deadlock). This deadlock affected COM+ applications.
- We fixed an issue that affected devices that were subject to Microsoft Exploit Protection Export Address Filtering (EAF). Some applications stopped responding or did not open. These included Microsoft Office and Adobe Reader.
- We fixed an issue that affected exe. It randomly stopped you from signing in or signing out.
- We fixed an issue that might have occurred when you converted or reconverted Japanese Kanji using a multibyte character set (MBCS) app. The cursor might have moved to the wrong location when you typed.
- We fixed an issue that affected exe. It stopped responding while connecting to a RemoteApp and Desktop Connection.
- We fixed an issue that might have affected FindWindow() or FindWindowEx(). They might have returned the wrong window handle.
- We fixed an issue that affected picture files you found using search on the taskbar. This issue stopped you from opening those pictures.
About the Beta ChannelThe Beta Channel will be the place we preview experiences that are closer to what we will ship to our general customers. Because the Dev and Beta Channels represent parallel development paths from our engineers, there may be cases where features and experiences show up in the Beta Channel first. However, this does not mean every feature we try out in the Beta Channel will ship. We encourage Insiders to read this blog post that outlines the ways we’ll try things out with Insiders in both the Dev and Beta Channels.
Important Insider Links
- Want to learn how we made Windows 11? Check out our Inside Windows 11 website to hear and meet our makers from Engineering, Design and Research to share their insights and unique perspectives throughout this journey.
- You can check out our Windows Insider Program documentation here.
- Check out Flight Hub for a complete look at what build is in which Insider channel.
Amanda & Brandon
Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621.1095 and 22623.1095
Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621.1095 and Build 22623.1095 (KB5022364) to the Beta Channel. Build 22623.1095 = New features rolling out.
Check Windows Updates
64-bit ISO download:
Select language for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22621.1095 (ni_release) amd64
Select language for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22621.1095 (ni_release) amd64 on UUP dump. UUP dump lets you download Unified Update Platform files, like Windows Insider updates, directly from Windows Update.
Select language for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.1095 (ni_release) amd64
Select language for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.1095 (ni_release) amd64 on UUP dump. UUP dump lets you download Unified Update Platform files, like Windows Insider updates, directly from Windows Update.
ARM64 ISO download:
Select language for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22621.1095 (ni_release) arm64
Select language for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22621.1095 (ni_release) arm64 on UUP dump. UUP dump lets you download Unified Update Platform files, like Windows Insider updates, directly from Windows Update.
Select language for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.1095 (ni_release) arm64
Select language for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.1095 (ni_release) arm64 on UUP dump. UUP dump lets you download Unified Update Platform files, like Windows Insider updates, directly from Windows Update.
UUP Dump - Download Windows Insider ISO Tutorial
UUP Dump is the most practical and easy way to get ISO images of any Insider Windows 10 or Windows 11 version, as soon as Microsoft has released a new build. UUP Dump creates a download configuration file according to your choices, downloads necessary files directly from Microsoft servers, and...