Forgive me for not giving the info needed. I'm just stressed out at the moment. I just downloaded the latest insider build onto my MS Surface tablet. I'm running Windows 11 Pro. I did just go back to the previous build and it's once again working! I should have thought about this before asking for help. I have another computer running Insider builds on it but it hasn't installed the latest build because I've been out of town. I guess I can just ignore this update.We can't help without knowing more details.
We're not there to examine the hardware, look at the model number, and go online to see what this latest version is. You have to be our eyes and hands in order to do any sort of troubleshooting.
So, let's start from the beginning.
1) What model tablet are you referring to?
2) Are you referring to the latest public release of Windows 11, or some other software?
3) If Windows 11 but not latest public release, are you referring to an Insiders' Preview build?
4) If it is Windows 11, public release or Preview build, have you looked at reverting your tablet to the previous build that was installed? See this tutorial for more info: Go Back to Previous Version of Windows in Windows 11 Tutorial
5) If it is not Windows 11 that you're referring to, we definitely need the details from 1) to move forward, please.
I don't recall the build but it came out a few days ago. It was beta.Totally understandable. When something breaks, and something as critical as an online connection, it's easy to get stressed.
That being said, no, asking for help is legitimately a good thing to do - when you're stressed, it's easy to overlook possible answers.
Curiosity - which IP build, the release preview, beta, or Developer? Build number would be great if you remember it. If not, no worries, glad you were able to revert.