Windows Spotlight is an option for the lock screen and desktop background that displays different Bing daily background images, and occasionally offers fun facts, tips, tricks, and more on the lock screen.
If you don't like the current Windows Spotlight picture on your lock screen or desktop, you can switch to the next picture on demand to change it.
This tutorial will show you how to switch to the next Windows Spotlight picture on the desktop and/or lock screen for your account in Windows 11.
Right click on the Learn more about this picture desktop icon. (see screenshot below)
Click/tap on Switch to next picture.
While on the lock screen (Win+L), hover over the Learn more about this picture icon. (see screenshot below)
Click/tap on Not a fan to switch to a new picture.
- Reset and Re-register Windows Spotlight in Windows 11
- Change Lock Screen Background to Windows Spotlight, Picture, or Slideshow in Windows 11
- Enable or Disable Show Lock Screen Background on Sign-in Screen in Windows 11
- Change Desktop Background in Windows 11
- Add or Remove "Learn more about this picture" Desktop icon in Windows 11