Quick Settings (Win+A) gives you quick access from the taskbar corner to commonly used settings and apps like Volume, Brightness, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, Rotation lock, Battery saver, Accessibility, Night light, Mobile hotspot, Nearby sharing, Cast, and Project. Directly above your Quick Settings, you will see media playback controls when playing music or videos in Microsoft Edge or streaming music in apps like Spotify.
This tutorial will show different ways on how to open Quick Settings in Windows 11.
EXAMPLE: Quick Settings on taskbar corner
Press the Win + A keys.
Click on the Quick Settings button on the taskbar.
Press and hold (tap) on the Quick Settings button on the taskbar until it opens.
This option is only available starting with Windows 11 build 22557.
Swipe with your finger from the bottom right of the taskbar to open Quick Settings and swipe back down to close it.
- Enable or Disable Quick Settings in Windows 11
- Add or Remove Quick Settings in Windows 11
- Reset Quick Settings in Windows 11
- Enable or Disable Editing Quick Settings in Windows 11
- Enable or Disable Simplified Quick Settings in Windows 11
- Open Settings in Windows 11
- Open Control Panel in Windows 11
- Open Folder Options in Windows 11